|Date Posted||January 10, 2018|
Job Title: Peoplesoft Tech Dev -midlevel
Rate: 49hr/w2wben, 56hr/w2/wo/ben or 61hr/1099
Client: DC Government
Location: Washington DC
Duration: 1000 Hours.
Close Date: January 10, 2017
Projected Start Date: January 22, 2017
Interview Type: Either Webcam or In Person
The Government of the District of Columbia, Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) seeking a junior to Midlevel IT Consultant- PeopleSoft HCM Technical Developer for District's PeopleSoft HCM application
1. Coordinates with HR,Time & Labor, Benefits and Payroll SMEs to support the District's PeopleSoft HCM operations.
2. Provides guidance and expertise to PeopleSoft junior technical developers.
3. Coordinates testing efforts with the Software Quality Assurance team.
4. Develops, tests implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned modules.
5. Works with PeopleTools version 8.54 and higher
6. Develops with Peoplecode, Application Engine, Integration Broker, BI Publisher, Development of custom pages, components, app engines, SQRs, HTML, XML, SOA / WS
7. Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
8. Troubleshoots operational issues.
9. Provides support for any PeopleSoft development projects.
10. Manage the development of any interfaces or analytical tools
CONTRACT LABOR CATEGORY DESCRIPTION
1. Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
2. Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
3. Develops technical applications to support users.
4. Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
5. Provides training for system products and procedures.
6. Performs application upgrades.
7. Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
8. Troubleshoots problems.
9. Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience