|Date Posted||June 8, 2017|
Contract to Hire
Zycron has a great opportunity for a PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Engineer available with our client located in Memphis, TN
Job Description for the PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Engineer:
- Responsible for designing and delivering PeopleSoft application development of workflows, extensions, reports and forms.
- Responsible for delivering PeopleSoft engagements including implementation, upgrade and/or extensions.
- Responsible for project planning, definition, requirements and time & resource estimates
- Fulfills the role of project architect and:
- Is accountable for the technical design of the overall system architecture at the project level
- Leads technical teams in meeting delivery commitments
- Functions in the role of Technical Subject Matter Expert
- Involved in improving operational metrics, business case development & performance measurement
- Ability to design systems that can be scaled and extended easily.
- Work with business teams and analysts in preparing Process Models, Data Models, Data Flow Diagrams and Entity Relationship Diagrams
- Work effectively both independently and with team members, as well as with varying levels of technical and non-technical personnel, to achieve desired results
- Develops staff technical skills through training and mentoring as required to ensure robust, resilient, complete applications
- Researches new technologies and participate in short and long range architectural planning as required
- Provides leadership and guidance to development staff on the use of application frameworks, secure programming practices and proper business continuity practices.
- Consistently applies business and technical knowledge to help establish, maintain, and enforce technical direction and standards.
- Work with information technology professionals to provide insight and advice to senior managers, and executives, concerning the strategic direction and applicability of enterprise-based products.