|Date Posted||August 2, 2018|
Contract to Hire
CSpring is seeking a PeopleSoft Systems Administrator to join our team in Indianapolis, IN. At CSpring, you truly do make a difference. Be heard, work on challenging assignments, improve your community, and join a growing team that will both challenge you and value your contributions. When you join CSpring, you become part of our Ohana – or extended family and our most valuable asset. You are NOT just another “resource” as is the case with many other consulting or staffing firms.
If you possess the qualifications listed below, please apply for this position and a member of our recruiting team will contact you directly. Your information will remain confidential and you will never be submitted for a position without your approval.
Under direction, performs highly complex duties in the development, installation, configuration, maintenance, tuning and administration of PeopleSoft’s enterprise-wide data management systems and software. Performs similar duties in the installation, configuration, maintenance and administration of operating system and other core software and support systems; serves as an expert technical advisor on complex data, applications and systems management and administration issues; and performs related duties as assigned. Contributes to the reliable and secure operation of the PeopleSoft system supported by an Oracle database. Installs, implements and supports PeopleSoft application software, acts as a primary technical resource for the enterprise applications and provides ongoing support, including software tuning, installing upgrades and fixes and maintaining software for 24/7 availability.
- Performs highly complex data management functions at an enterprise level; installs, integrates, upgrades and manages PeopleSoft database environments and structures;
- Installs and tests new releases, bundles and fixes; ensures data security protocols are maintained and backup/recovery processes are completed as scheduled.
- Performs PeopleSoft data and systems architect duties; analyzes data resource and server capacity and forecasts growth requirements;
- Recommends server, hardware and RDBMS upgrades and enhancements to meet long-term needs; provides enterprise-level short- and long-term planning advice on technical enterprise database and systems management and utilization issues;
- Promotes the effective sharing and utilization of common data across applications and departments/business units;
- Provides advanced technical support to PeopleSoft developers and users including advice and guidance on complex processes and system interdependencies;
- Troubleshoots operational and systems issues ranging from difficult to highly complex, including problems with multiple solutions and potential significant consequences;
- Works with other IT staff to develop and implement or recommend the implementation of appropriate solutions to complex problems
- Works in coordination and collaboration with other information technology staff as needed
- Performs other duties as required