|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||June 15, 2017|
Kforce is working with a world-class, healthcare organization, located in New York, NY. They have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a PeopleSoft System Administrator.
PeopleSoft System Administrator Position Summary:
The PeopleSoft System Administrator will be part of a team responsible for installation, configuration, maintenance, tuning and support of the technical components of the PeopleSoft application suite (Financials, HCM, CRM, Hub) and other related applications.
PeopleSoft System Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Perform technical administration for all environments
- Monitor infrastructure and application availability using OEM
- Migrate application changes using PHIRE
- Build and maintain environments to support development and upgrade initiatives
- Troubleshoot issues, perform root cause analysis, and document solutions
- Apply patches and maintenance to multiple environments
- Provide support and technical guidance to application and infrastructure teams
- Provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotating basis