|Date Posted||June 1, 2018|
Top Three Skills:1. 5+ years experience with PeopleSoft System Administrator managing PeopleSoft environment.
2. 5+ years experience in maintaining and administering PeopleSoft environments.
3. Candidate must have experience in applying PeopleTools and PeopleSoft application patches/fixes, bundles.
PeopleSoft Financial and Supply Chain is a core system used by over 15,000 users to support LabCorp's financial and supply chain business processes. The system has an operational SLA of 24 x 7 x 365 except during predefined maintenance windows.
The PeopleSoft System Administrator's position is critical to ensure stable operations of this system. The candidate will be responsible for monitoring, support and maintenance of Application Servers, Web Servers and Process Schedulers. This includes researching and resolving PeopleSoft application and PeopleTools issues, performance tuning, obtaining patches from Oracle and applying patches, and migrating code. The above activities will span multiple PeopleSoft environments. This position will also require collaboration with developers and users.
* Pure systems administrator; no development
* Don't need to be hands on more than 1 thing
* Need to have Peoplesoft 8.5 - currently on 9.1
* Make sure they have at least some kind of upgrade experience (they are upgrading to 9.2) - they don't have a timeline yet
* If they have version control - they are going to start using it
* Most of the work will be support, working with rest of the group, developers and others, there won't be day in day out activities, they will have to put in some hours
* PS Team - we don't an admin in house, current admin is with Wipro in India, 3 developers offshore, and 6 in house onsite
* Contract to hire
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.