|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||February 16, 2017|
CTG is looking for a PeopleSoft Systems Administrator for a 6 month contract to hire.
- Install, configure and provides technical support and assists other PS support resources to install newPS environments and refreshes non-production environments on UNIX (IBM-AIX) and Microsoft
- Install, configure and provides technical support SES on Unix and configure SES with different PS environments.
- Install and configure WebLogic for PeopleSoft and SES and apply Patches for SES.
- Provides technical support and assists other PS resources to troubleshoot and resolve production/development support issues for the Web, Application, Batch, File and Database servers
- Maintains and monitors PS PIA components such as Web Server, Application Server, Process Scheduler, Integration Broker and Application Messaging. Supports the PS server, database and security administration needs on a UNIX and Microsoft systems infrastructure
- Provides technical support and assists other PS resources with upgrades to PeopleTools and Application versions in addition to applying application patches and fixes provided by the vendor
- Works with PS Developers and Functional Specialists in configuring the PS environments. Assists in debugging PS errors with developers and, when needed, opening and managing cases with the vendor.
- Implements, monitors, tunes and administers the systems that makes up the PS environment
- Perform migration of PeopleSoft objects and various batch objects between various environments and/or Source code control software
- Assist PS developers in setting up and execution of batch jobs
- Participates in infrastructure planning, database design, data mapping and conversion activities that meet functional and operational requirements as well as IT standards
- Communicates appropriately and effectively in verbal and written form with business clients and colleagues
o Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
o At least 5 years’ experience:
o As a Software/Applications Administrator with PeopleSoft v9.2.
o With PeopleTools 8.53+ and PeopleSoft Internet Architecture including Web, Application and Process Scheduler and SES Servers.
o With PeopleSoft Integration Broker, PUM and Change Assistant tools.
o PeopleSoft Technology Administration experience supporting Oracle database Server platforms.
- Experience with PS images, installation with DPKs.
- Experience with creating Application Support documentation.
- Excellent understanding of, and experience with, a systems development lifecycle methodology
- Experience and PeopleSoft HRMS, FSCM and ELM (v9.2) functionality
- Working knowledge of App Designer, PeopleCode and SQRs.
- Preferred previous SES installation and configuration experience
- The ability to absorb a large amount of information, quickly evaluate the nature of the problem and to provide a solution rapidly and decisively is essential.
- The problems encountered vary greatly and may require the ability to work as part of a team to find a resolution.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.