|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
PeopleSoft System Admin Sr
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced PeopleSoft System Admin Sr.
Job Title: PeopleSoft System Admin Sr
Location: Indianapolis, IN - 46204
Duration: 6+ Months Full time, Direct hire
Shift: On-call rotation
- Performs highly complex data management functions at an enterprise level; installs, integrates, upgrades and manages PeopleSoft database environments and structures;
- Installs and tests new releases, bundles and fixes; ensures data security protocols are maintained and backup/recovery processes are completed as scheduled.
- Performs PeopleSoft data and systems architect duties; analyzes data resource and server capacity and forecasts growth requirements;
- Recommends server, hardware and RDBMS upgrades and enhancements to meet long-term needs; provides enterprise-level short- and long term planning advice on technical enterprise database and systems management and utilization issues;
- Promotes the effective sharing and utilization of common data across applications and departments/business units;
- Provides advanced technical support to PeopleSoft developers and users including advice and guidance on complex processes and system interdependencies;
- Troubleshoots operational and systems issues ranging from difficult to highly complex, including problems with multiple solutions and potential significant consequences;
- Works with other IT staff to develop and implement or recommend the implementation of appropriate solutions to complex problems
- Works in coordination and collaboration with other information technology staff as needed
- Performs other duties as required
- Approximately 5 years PeopleSoft Server Experience
- Prior experience with 9.2 Application Version
- Upgrade Experience
- Strong preference toward security around PeopleSoft (Finance and HR experience most preferred).
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, ability to creatively troubleshoot, able to clearly document actions taken.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Principles, practices and techniques of information systems management, including applications design, hardware and software options for administrative and business functions and the cost-benefit of systems alternatives.
- Working with PUM installations for Financials, HCM and ELM 9.2.
- Tools and utilities used in monitoring and tuning database, applications and systems performance.
- Operating system architectures, characteristics, components and commands applicable to enterprise information systems and platform operating systems supporting PeopleSoft Financials, HCM , Hyperion and ELM.
- Principles, practices and methods of systems/network administration and maintenance, including configuration, performance tuning and diagnostic tools.
- Principles, practices and methods of project management as they apply to information technology projects.
- Experience in upgrading to Financials 9.2, ELM 9.2 and HCM 9.2 building the new in 9.2 environment.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 81779 when responding to this ad.