|Date Posted||April 3, 2019|
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology Staffing organization, has an opening for a Peoplesoft Admin to work within one of our large clients in the Indianapolis, IN area. This is an 18+ month contract.
Please send your resume to Brooke Hileman at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] if you're interested in learning more about this role! To view all jobs from Apex, and/or sign up to receive posting alerts that match your criteria, join our Talent Network via http://itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com/.
- Performs highly complex data management functions at an enterprise level; installs, integrates, upgrades and manages PeopleSoft database environments and structures;
- Installs and tests new releases, bundles and fixes; ensures data security protocols are maintained and backup/recovery processes are completed as scheduled.
- Performs PeopleSoft data and systems architect duties; analyzes data resource and server capacity and forecasts growth requirements;
- Recommends server, hardware and RDBMS upgrades and enhancements to meet long-term needs; provides enterprise-level short- and long term planning advice on technical enterprise database and systems management and utilization issues;
- Promotes the effective sharing and utilization of common data across applications and departments/business units;
- Provides advanced technical support to PeopleSoft developers and users including advice and guidance on complex processes and system interdependencies;
- Troubleshoots operational and systems issues ranging from difficult to highly complex, including problems with multiple solutions and potential significant consequences;
- Works with other IT staff to develop and implement or recommend the implementation of appropriate solutions to complex problems
- Works in coordination and collaboration with other information technology staff as needed
- Performs other duties as required
- Principles, practices and techniques of information systems management, including applications design, hardware and software options for administrative and business functions and the cost-benefit of systems alternatives.
- Working with PUM installations for Financials, HCM and ELM 9.2.
- Tools and utilities used in monitoring and tuning database, applications and systems performance.
- Operating system architectures, characteristics, components and commands applicable to enterprise information systems and platform operating systems supporting PeopleSoft Financials, HCM , Hyperion and ELM.
- Principles, practices and methods of systems/network administration and maintenance, including configuration, performance tuning and diagnostic tools.
- Principles, practices and methods of project management as they apply to information technology projects.
- Experience in upgrading to Financials 9.2, ELM 9.2 and HCM 9.2 building the new in 9.2 environment.
- Plan, organize, integrate and manage a broad range of complex data and systems management, upgrade, administration and maintenance activities.
- Establish and maintain project and production schedules and balance responsibilities for multiple activities to ensure timely, high-quality results.
- Identify information and technology management issues and opportunities, analyze complex problems and alternatives and develop sound conclusions and recommendations.
- Assess customer needs, set priorities and allocate resources to effectively meet needs in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement appropriate procedures and controls.
- Understand and apply functional requirements to the development of systems proposals, specifications and recommendations for cost effective information systems and technology solutions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to diverse audiences of technical and non-technical personnel, both orally and in writing.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178