|Date Posted||February 6, 2018|
- This senior level business analyst provides application support and solutions for the Oracle PeopleSoft Financials (FSCM) v9.x enterprise application and its integration with other enterprise, departmental, and external applications.
- This job involves production support for Division of Administration & Finance business units and PeopleSoft end users – including incident triage/resolution as well as problem analysis/resolution.
- This job also includes leading the design and implementation of complex special projects related to application modifications and system upgrades.
- This job also includes supporting and delivering training, end-user communication, and process documentation in support of the PeopleSoft Program.
- This job also involves working with the Program Manager and other team members to develop common standards and procedures for incident, testing, security and change management processes.
- Three positions available.
Additional salary information: S.C. State Band 8
- Extensive knowledge of capabilities, techniques, and intricacies of enterprise resource planning (ERP) information systems – including deep knowledge of at least one of the following area: General Ledger, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Contracts, Grants Management, Projects, or Banking.
- Ability to understand and carry out complex technical analysis, instructions and requests.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner – including creating and giving presentations.
- Ability to work effectively with users, vendors, and IT personnel.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems. Ability to plan, direct, instruct, and review the work of technical personnel.
- Ability to lead complex technical projects.
- Extensive knowledge of technical documentation.
- Working knowledge of information system software, internet software, spreadsheet software and word processing software as well as basic PC applications and operations – including Word, Excel and other MS Office products.
- Project management skills.
- Occasional work at other than normal times may be required based on production support responsibilities and other duties as assigned from time-to-time.
- Identification of and adherence to IT best practices and standard operating procedures for program management are important; however, flexibility in meeting the needs of customers is also a key consideration.