|Date Posted||August 9, 2018|
PeopleSoft Specialist – Has experience in the development, maintenance, and testing of software programs.
Responsibilities include Coding, testing, and debugging application programs from functional specifications. These individuals will work from
program specifications or prototypes:
1. Consults with HR business Partners and recommends technical solutions to meet business requirements using PeopleSoft or other vended solutions.
2. Evaluates and makes recommendation on PeopleSoft HCM delivered and custom solutions that would
enhance business needs. Also does work to ensure continuous process improvements.
3. Communicates with systems, vendors, and HR partners at all levels in the business unit about new technology/systems issues that would enhance current practices/maintain system availability and service level agreements.
4. Serves as a technical lead for small, medium and large HR projects. As technical lead develops and maintains a technical project plan and works with HR Business Analysts to assure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
5. Responsible for supporting the PeopleSoft HCM application. Troubleshoots production issues and provides well communicated answers to the HR business partners. Serves as primary technical lead for two or more PeopleSoft HCM applications. Also provides minimal after hours production support for critical HR systems processes.
6. Develops or maintains PeopleSoft application modules, including designing, coding, testing, debugging, and installation as needed.
7. Conducts feasibility studies and defines and designs system requirements for complex HR Systems
8. Prepares project phase reports, including requirements, feasibility, definition and design. May also review and validate requirements, definition and design to evaluate production impact and support requirements.
- This is not a developer role, but PeopleSoft technical skills are essential for troubleshooting issues. However, this person must have PeopleSoft HCM programming experience. A good mix of project management and technical/coding skills is desired. The candidate should be able to code if asked to do so.
Knowledge of programming languages, various PeopleSoft HR Applications, state of the art technology, and current trends in the computer industry is required to evaluate and recommend new technologies. Strong analytical and problem solving skills are needed for systems guidance.
PeopleSoft HCM experience with multiple applications is preferred.
(HR, Time and Labor, North American Payroll, Performance Management, PeopleSoft Interactions HUB/Portal, HR Help Desk,). All applications are not required.
Technical Lead experience.
Candidate needs to have strong problem solving skills and adhere to good programming standards.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.