|Date Posted||February 21, 2019|
PeopleSoft Project Manager - Phoenix, AZ
Title: Project Manager PeopleSoft/ HR/Payroll
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Top Required Skills:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the role of Technical Project Manager with experience and understanding of enterprise infrastructure capabilities & solutions.
- 6+ years Project Management and/or functional experience with PeopleSoft v 8.6-9.2.
- Strong experience with PeopleSoft Project Development, Integration and Implementations.
- Strong experience with PeopleSoft People Tools
- Experience with Migration Strategy and Release Management approach, concepts and execution.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Lifecycle Management Tools, Update Manager & Change Assistant and Test Framework.
- Assume accountability for the development and delivery of Technical Project Management needed to support IT solutions and projects.
- Work closely with a Tech Lead who is responsible for overall solution, high level project sizing and oversight for technical execution
- Foster a strong work environment that rewards individual and team efforts; encourages creativity while maintaining high caliber productivity and quality.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to do project planning, budget estimation and management, resource planning and assessment, financial planning and risk assessment.
- Adoption of existing Project Management best practices, including the proficient use of industry standard tools, technologies, and methodologies.
- Well-organized, detail oriented, has great communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for planning and execution of strategic IT Infrastructure projects.
- Performs the role as the owner of the financial position of all managed projects.
- Ensuring that applicable regulatory directives are complied with e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley, current privacy legislation.
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within a matrix, 'virtual' environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with external vendors.
- Requires approximately 10% travel depending upon project specifics and business locations
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]