|Location||Kansas City, MO|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2018|
Are you an experienced PeopleSoft Project Manager? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented PeopleSoft Project Manager to work at their location in Kansas City, MO. This is a 18-month contract assignment.
Primary duties will consist of managing a PeopleSoft HR upgrade and consolidation project. The selected candidate should have recent working knowledge of the following:
- PeopleSoft version upgrades, including a combination on premise and cloud offerings
- Develop end-to-end HR business processes and consolidate multiple HRIS systems to one platform
- Consolidate Employee ID’s and data where needed
- Upgrade to latest PeopleTools and Image
- Convert all active and inactive employee job and personal data
- Convert limited amount of Benefits, Payroll and Time & Labor data, and determine archive strategy for non-converted data
- Update and/or develop integrations, interfaces and reporting
- Implement PeopleSoft HR, Benefits, Employee & Manager Self-Service, Time Labor, Payroll, Enterprise Learning (includes Safety &Training), and targeted mobile deployment
- Implement Oracle HCM Compensation, Goals & Performance and Succession Planning & Career Development
- Implement Oracle Taleo Recruiting and Onboarding
- Cloud/SaaS - Familiar with implementing Could applications - 0-3 Years
- Project Management - Current hands on experience with managing large application projects - 4-5 Years
- Executive Presentations - Experience creating and presenting executive level reporting and presentations - 4-5 Years
- PeopleSoft HRIS - Current experience with PeopleSoft specific to the HR systems - 4-5 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field
- Certification PMP and/or Agile
Job Requisition #28347?
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.