- Project Manager to manage PeopleSoft 9.2 upgrade project
- Support and complete project management activities: Manage scope, schedule, risk and issue management, direct project activities, communicate status
- Work with both technical and functional leads to utilize appropriate resources to complete project activities Coordinate with staff on training, testing, development, and quality efforts
- Participate and/or lead fit gap sessions identifying deltas in the versions, customizations, and utilization of new functionality
- Ensures project stays on scope and changes are managed according to City standards
- Adheres to City established project management practices and procedures
- Works to represent the City best interests in order to deliver the project(s) on-time and on-budget
Only registered members can apply for jobs.