|Date Posted||October 4, 2018|
PeopleSoft Programmer Analyst. A contractor is needed in Columbus, Ohio for the role of PeopleSoft Programmer Analyst. The consultant will work closely with the Conversion Manager, Conversion and other Technical teams, and Business Analysts/Users. The candidate must understand the details of the data conversion requirements from PeopleSoft and other Legacy systems through interviews, meetings, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.
- Analyzes, validates and translates the business requirements into detailed SQL for extraction of data from PS/Oracle databases.
- Responsible for creating the technical conversion design and mapping documentation from PeopleSoft to Workday.
- Conducts basic validation of converted data in the target Workday environment.
- Responsible for assisting functional business teams with comparison of data between PS and WD and with debugging of data conversion errors.
- Provide analysis and approach for cleanup of specific data sets in PeopleSoft.
- Will serve as a point of contact and liaison with business teams and technical conversion team.
- 80%: Work closely with the PeopleSoft Functional leads and end users to understand business needs and solicit detailed data conversion requirements through interviews, research, meetings, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures. Analyze, validate and translate business requirements into detailed SQL for extraction of data from PS/Oracle database. Responsible for creating the conversion design and mapping documentation from PeopleSoft to Workday. Responsible for basic validation of converted data in the target Workday Environment. Assist functional business teams with comparison of data between PS and WD and with debugging of data conversion errors.Provide analysis and approach for cleanup of specific data sets in PeopleSoft.
- 20%: Conduct requirements analysis and verification, provide technical estimates, and ensure that requirements statements are complete, consistent, unambiguous, feasible and verifiable. Participate with team members in prioritization of identified requirements. Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents. Provide & update statuses for the work units in the collaboration tool. Provide overall support to ensure the successful design, testing and implementation of the Conversion programs.
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience.
- This candidate must be a full-time Developer (Engineer) in the PeopleSoft HCM 9.x HR and or PS Finance 8.x and or Campus Solution 9.0 applications with Tools 8.53.
- 6-8 years of experience in development/maintenance of PeopleSoft HCM 9.x HR and or PS Finance 8.x and or Campus Solution 9.0 applications with Tools 8.53(or higher)
- Deep knowledge of the PeopleSoft and relational databases
- Expertise in SQL, commands and Oracle databases
- Working knowledge of Application Designer, PeopleCode, SQR, Application Engine, Integration Broker, messaging and web services
- Experience with design and process documentation
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively and confidently with business reams, users, team members and management
- Flexible and willing to undertake a variety of challenging tasks
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks and manage multiple and changing priorities
- Willingness to learn and comply with internal IT and Security processes
- Experience implementing security best practices in an organization's SDLC process
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 and SANS Top 25 vulnerabilities
- Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred
To view all our open positions, please go to: http://www.jobs.net/jobs/fastswitch/en-us/all-jobs/