|Date Posted||November 10, 2017|
- 3+ years of work experience with PeopleSoft Financials & Supply Chain Applications.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, DB2 UDB and Integration Tools Exposure
- Experience with Financials & Supply Chain modules in implementation and upgrade preferred.
- Application Engine, CI's, SQR, Interface, Application design and Peoplecode experience is a must.
- Familiar with Peoplesoft Financials & Supply Chain business practices. Assertive Team Player and Team lead skills. Maniframe & SAS Experience is a definite plus
Detailed Job Duties:
•Demonstrate experience as a Sr Level PeopleSoft Technical Analyst for Peoplesoft Financials & Supply Chain Applications. Experience in Peoplesoft modules like Strategic Sourcing, E-procurement, Project Costing, Inventory, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Asset Management, Account Receivables ….
•Must have good understanding and hands on experience with different tools that Peoplesoft provides while working on PeopleSoft environments. These Tools includes SQR, Cobols, PeopleCode, DMS Scripts, Application Engine, Integration Tools, Nvision, Unix and NT servers.
•Monitor the PeopleSoft Environments for Financials and Supply Chain on a regular basis and identify and recommend changes that can be made to enhance customer experience.
•Assist Business Applications team in making and implementing Enterprise oriented decisions that helps Shands cater needs of customers in a timely fashion.
•Monitor industry trends, publications, and electronic information and develop communications that interpret the impact of emerging technologies and events on technical and functional directions of supported systems.
•Help in enforcing Change Control procedures and environment refreshes and maintenance of the different environments on a regular basis.
•Experience in Implementing EDI's thru Integration Broker as well as use advanced Peoplesoft technologies like CI, App Messaging and advanced Workflow and Worklist in near future that helps enterprise.
•Help Team in minimizing SAS & Mainframe dependencies.
•Experience in 9.2 Upgrade.
•Translate complicated design and issues for discussion and decision making purposes.
•Ability to troubleshoot and fix application environment issues.
•This is an application support position with responsibilities for technically mentoring and developing junior staff and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Rotational On-Call is a definite job responsibility.
•Follow Team Protocols and adapt to changing environments.