|Date Posted||January 27, 2018|
The client's Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) Project is in the process of re-engineering PeopleSoft Financials/Supply Chain and Human Capital Management version 9.2, Maximo 7.6 and an Oracle Business Intelligence Data Warehouse with a go-live on January 2, 2019 and is posting this position for the Change Management Team Lead of the project.
Currently, the client uses PeopleSoft Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Purchasing, Asset Management, Project Costing, Accounts Receivable and Billing from PeopleSoft Financials/Supply Chain version 9.2 implemented. The PeopleSoft Human Capital Management version 9.2 will be modified to add the Time and Labor module to the existing Core Human Resources and Payroll Modules. With the EFOR project the client will explore expanding their PeopleSoft module scope to include the eProcurement, Inventory, Commitment Control, and Customer Contracts modules. At the end of the design phase it will be determined if these modules are a good fit overall for the Build Test Deploy phase going forward.
The Maximo 7.6 application will include changes to the Work Management, Inventory Management, and Asset Management modules.
The Oracle Business Intelligence data warehouse is a custom reporting and analytics application that will be modified to align with the data changes occurring in the PeopleSoft and Maximo modules.
This Organizational Change Management Team Lead position will be responsible for assisting the PM and the Project Team Lead with the planning, approach and coordination of the organizational change reimplementation through go-live. The primary responsibility will be to create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The worker must have extensive knowledge of what is required to perform change management for re-engineering Enterprise Resource Planning systems such as PeopleSoft FSCM, PeopleSoft HCM, Maximo Work Management, and Oracle BI Applications. This position requires multi-tasking, exercising initiative and independent judgment.
Duties for this position will include:
- Responsible for performing organizational change management activities for the ERP Program.
- Responsible for cross-team strategic planning, collaboration and communication for critical project needs.
- Planning and Execution of the organizational change management readiness of end users.
- Provide an assessment to identify the impacts of the planned business process, technology and people changes, identifying who will be impacted, how they will be impacted, and propose methods to address the impacts.
- Impact assessment of business process re-design to the organizational structuring, role mapping and end user skills fit/gap analysis, and workforce transition to the new system.
- Lead a team to inform the identified change agents to help them work effectively with their end users to promote and facilitate change.
- Lead a team to design, build and provide training to end users
- Organize and lead the change management teams approach to resolution of training risks and issues.
- Define and assign units of work for change management activities to training developers.
- Creation of a detailed communications plan and facilitation of communication (minimum monthly) updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Organize regular meetings (stand-ups, 1-on-1's, etc.) to facilitate communication, monitor status, address issues and promote progress toward change management plan.
- Communicate Expectations, Roles and Responsibilities to change management team members and hold them accountable to meet those expectations.
- Identify client's change agents and the stakeholders they represent within the organization.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between Functional Leads, Change Agent members and client's stakeholders to ensure successful adoption of the new PeopleSoft and Maximo systems and their processes changes.
- Change Manager will need to tailor the communication tactics to each stakeholder group in order to increase communication effectiveness and help boost overall success of the program.
- Helps ensure the project team has the resources it needs to execute the change management plan and its tasks.
- Recommends and escalates issues to project management leadership and project committees as needed to support the delivery of the change management milestones;
- Supports the PM in ensuring the Technical, Functional Teams are kept in sync with the Change management team and develops strategies to ensure milestone delivery from both is on-time and of high quality.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.