|Date Posted||August 9, 2018|
Major Healthcare Company in the Hackensack-Edison, NJ areas is seeking a PeopleSoft Payroll Systems Analyst. This is a full time perm employee position, salary range is 100K-120K.
Forward resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The Payroll Systems Analyst is responsible for development, implementation, and maintenance of payroll systems activities associated with employee information, retrieval capabilities, and reports.
- Assists in the development of user/business requirements, translating the needs to system technical requirements and setting up project work teams.
- Troubleshoots all payroll technical issues independently, partnering with the PeopleSoft technical team as needed.
- Provides custom report development and may provide standard reports to clients.
- Acquires and retains in-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft Time and Labor rules, table structure and Time Admin processing to effectively manage and resolve rule inconsistencies and incorrect calculations.
- Ability to produce reports using PeopleSoft Query, SQL, XML Publisher and Connected Queries.
- Develop solutions to complex Payroll Systems/Technology situations or projects that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Act as subject matter expert on PeopleSoft implementation projects, leading the process of documentation, design, change management, cost estimation, project management, testing, production support, and auditing.
- Maintain a strong leadership role in the direction of PeopleSoft initiatives.
- Participate in all aspects of PS implementations from project initiation through implementation.
- Participate in all system maintenance initiatives including upgrades and patches.