|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
The project will run 6-8 months or so and support the implementation of an ERP solutions system using HCM products including HR, Benefits, Payroll and Time & Labor modules.
- Provides support on the implementation of PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System (HRMS) Payroll and Benefits modules.
- Work with Payroll & Benefits Functional Team Leads to analyze and document customer functional requirements, test the solutions to determine if they meet customer expectations and deadlines, help the technical team from functional side to implement them.
- Develop database queries and formatted reports.
- Work directly with Project Manager to present business requirements and functional specifications.
- Provide business and application expertise in the assessment and resolution of operational system incidents and issues. Interacts directly with customers to troubleshoot issues and seek resolution.
- Collaborates with others to coordinate, plan, and solve problems.
- Provide ad hoc batch processing and system issues support that occur during regular and off duty hours.
- Maintain strong functional knowledge of PeopleSoft in the areas of Human Capital Management to include HR, Payroll, and Benefits.
- Maintain strong understanding and expertise in PeopleSoft PeopleTools and related technologies to include: PeopleCode, Workflow, Component Interface, File Layouts, SQR, Query XML Publisher, SQL, PL/SQL languages Seek self-improvement.
- Develop functional documentation and instructions for development, change management approval and production implementation.
- Assist the Payroll & Benefits Team Leaders to develop co-workers with cross-training of particular areas of technology, as well as with project and system status reporting.