|Date Posted||August 3, 2018|
PeopleSoft Payroll/Absence Management Function Lead
Seeking PeopleSoft Functional Absence Management/Payroll Lead Consultant who will play a critical role in current implementation of (PeopleSoft HCM 9.2) project. The successful candidate will have 5+ years of PeopleSoft Payroll experience and exposure to 9.2 product suite, specifically Absence Management & Payroll for North America.
- Conduct fit-gap analysis for LBNL processes with client system
- Responsible for developing functional design documents/specifications, functional unit testing, assisting with other functional team deliverables as expected.
- Adhere to implementation best practices, standards and processes related to PeopleSoft HCM.
- Experience in working through the project lifecycle over multiple under aggressive timelines.
- Coordinate and communicate with PMO Functional team for any specific Functional questions related to LBNL
- Work with the LBNL project teams and users to provide resolution to their functional questions on Absence Management & Payroll
- Work as a guide to the LBNL project team for the entire client implementation lifecycle in the areas of Absence Management and Payroll
The responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5+ years of hands on experience as a PeopleSoft Functional Absence Management/Payroll Consultant
- Experience in at least 2 implementations of 9.x version of PeopleSoft with big, distributed customer.
- Deep understanding of the payroll and Absence Management functionality and typical customizations
- Works under the direction of the Project Lead and should be able to perform successfully as a team player in a team setting by aligning to the overall priorities of the project.
- Conduct business analysis to develop/write functional design specifications by working with the business owners and stakeholders to define requirements.
- Ability to perform all phases of testing (e.g. Functional Unit Testing, System Integrated Testing, User Acceptance Testing)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong critical thinking, problem solving, negotiation and facilitation skills. This includes the ability to lead and present in meetings.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of people to accomplish goals and support others.
- Should be proactive in completing the job assigned with little direction and be adaptable to changing job requirements.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio is required.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
• Prior experience of Higher Education or Government is preferred.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.