|Date Posted||April 21, 2018|
Contract to Hire
MDI Group is a premier IT workforce solutions provider with more than 25 years of expertise in finding “best fit” IT talent for mid-sized to Fortune 500 clients. We have established relationships with our clients and work directly with the hiring managers. Why MDI Group?...You can expect that we will learn what is most important to you in your job search and match that to the needs of our clients. We offer career coaching and resume services, skills certifications, interview preparation skills, health benefits and a 401K plan.
We are currently interviewing for the following Contract-to-Hire position.
Peoplesoft HRIS Analyst
6 Month Contract-To-Hire
- The Peoplesoft HRIS Analyst will be a part of the day-to-day HRIS Payroll system efforts.
- Full support for outages within HCM/Payroll.
- Candidate must have PeopleSoft 9.2 Payroll experience.
- In addition a Bachelor's degree in business or related field and 5+ years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Under general supervision, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- With this knowledge, develops or modifies moderately complex information systems.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
- Competent to work in some phases of systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Generally uses existing procedures to resolve standard problems.
- Provides end user support for a specific application while learning about the application and customer.
- Assists in application implementations and assists in testing end user processes using defined guidelines.
- Updates existing application tables and verifies the accuracy.
- Collects data and runs basic reports in response to client inquiries as directed by more senior associates.
- Interacts with clients, both internal and external, to supply basic information.
- Analyzes business and user needs, documenting requirements, with the guidance of a senior associate.
- Documents business rules/functional requirements to support system enhancements with the guidance of a senior associate.
- Logs and tracks basic problems/work tickets with external product vendors or support organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as functional guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
- *Bi-Lingual in Spanish is a plus*.
O :: 214.231.7491
A :: 1701 Legacy Dr. Suite 1200
Frisco, TX 75034
See our new look and learn why more than 25 years of IT
focus makes MDI Group different at www.mdigroup.com!