|Date Posted||October 11, 2017|
PeopleSoft HRIS Analyst - Plano, TX
Kelly Services is currently seeking an experienced PeopleSoft HRIS Analyst for a long term contract position with a very reputable automotive manufacturing company located in Plano, TX.
Come work for the world's second-largest automotive manufacturer! Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like working for our client. As one of the world’s most admired brands, our client is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those they serve.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES APPLY NOW!!!
You can apply here or you can email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
As a Peoplesoft HRIS Consultant placed with Kelly Services, you will tasked with provide daily operations support for HR users. This is not a programming position.
PeopleSoft HRIS Analyst – Plano, TX
1) PeopleSoft HR queries, (creation of new queries start to finish and resolving any issues with current queries)
2) PeopleSoft security, (ensure that end users are quickly granted security roles and permissions necessary to perform duties)
3) Security Audits, (User Audits and Sox Audit Segregation of Duties)
4) Maintain and support Toyota Enterprise Portal, (work with users requesting updates and resolve any security issues)
5) Maintain the regional PeopleSoft HR departments tree and provide support to local departments
Must Haves Requirements:
- 'PeopleSoft experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science; Business Administration; Management Information Systems or related field
- Experience using and maintaining PeopleSoft HR system. Experience with Time and Labor and Security
- Some Workday experience
- Minimum 4 years of applicable experience in HR, Workforce or Talent Analytics
- Knowledge and hands-on experience configuring, testing, maintaining HR security
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Strong working knowledge of computer sciences and applications/software
- Ability to formulate and present recommendations regarding functional and technical solutions that improve business processes, enhance user experience, or reduce operating expenses
Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.