|Date Posted||February 7, 2018|
Contract to Hire
Title: Software Engineer 4 - (PeopleSoft HR Payroll Developer) #1360277
Location: Melbourne FL
Duration: 6 months Contract to Hire
Support corporate acquisitions, customer requested enhancements, special projects, interfaces with internal and business partner applications, application of tax updates, and daily production issues in the Harris enterprise PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 Payroll system. Work with internal customers and business partners to define, document, develop, and test the new functional requirements, processes, and reports.
* Minimum of 10 years of experience designing, developing, and supporting PeopleSoft HCM North American payroll functionality, including specific experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.1
* High level of technical expertise with SQL, PeopleTools, SQR, PeopleCode, Application Engine, and Component Interface.
* Experience creating technical analysis and design documentation, test plans, and test scripts.
* Successful experience working directly with end customers to capture requirements, conduct fit-gap analyses, review proposed designs, and coordinate functional testing.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field with a minimum of 10 years of applicable experience.
Additional Preferred Skills:
* Experience in developing and supporting PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 HR, Benefits, and Time & Labor functionality
* Experience with Integration Broker and XML Publisher.
* Project leadership experience and PMP credential
* Excellent interpersonal skills a plus