|Date Posted||January 31, 2018|
PeopleSoft HCM Trainer
MDI Group is seeking a PeopleSoft HCM Trainer for our Client in Atlanta. The PeopleSoft HCM Trainer will be responsible for conducting training sessions at multiple locations across Atlanta, which will include planning, organizing, coordinating, and facilitating the delivery of training workshops based on a pre-defined schedule.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years training experience on PeopleSoft HCM software
- Knowledgeable of functionality in the Time & Labor and all HCM modules
- Ability to proficiently learn associated business processes behind the software
- Ability to perform periodic reporting on training tasks and accomplishments
- Ability to teach large groups of people with varying levels of PeopleSoft skills
- Flexible in teaching style as relative to audience
- Experience providing hands-on assistance in system during training
- Ability to answer complex questions correctly related to HCM and leave and time reporting
- Ability to engage the audience utilizing creativity, relative examples, and sound instructional principles, and create a positive, productive learning experience
Reach out to MDI Group today to learn more about this excellent opportunity.