|Date Posted||December 28, 2018|
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 7 to 10 years of experience with IT majorly into Oracle ERP - PeopleSoft FSCM application.
- Overall 8+ years of relevant experience in Implementation, Roll Out, Upgrade and Support projects related to PeopleSoft HCM Applications.
- Strong experience in handling PeopleSoft HCM Technical work related to impact analysis, requirement gathering, configuration, development, testing and production rollout.
- Strong hands on experience in PeopleSoft Development Tools Application Engine, Component Interface, Application Designer, PS Query, PeopleCode, Application Package, Related Content Services, SQR, XML Reporting PeopleSoft Security etc.
- Experience in Oracle PeopleSoft modules like Core HR, Absence, Benefits, T&L, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Learn, Recruitment, Self Service etc.
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building solid relationships with clients communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner.