|Date Posted||February 6, 2018|
- The are PeopleSoft HCM Sr. Business Analyst position is available within the Division of Human Resources. This position requires the right candidate to:
- Collaborate with functional areas to conduct proactive problem management and identification of potential issues and defining new functionality and service enhancements.
- Act as liaison between technical developers and functional departments to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into technical designs to meet business requirements by supporting the translation of customer requirements into a best fit within the PeopleSoft HCM application.
- Develop, design highly complex HCM processes and documentation that support the solution development life cycle across multiple platforms and define specifications.
- Configure and prototype system functionality.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, detect, identify, and correct production issues related to HCM PeopleSoft modules.
- Defines test scenarios based on requirements and create test scripts to prove each scenario from unit to user acceptance testing.
- Performs unit, system and integration testing and supports user acceptance testing.
- Sustain processes, systems, procedures, logs, and materials to support PeopleSoft HCM post go-live and find solutions for continuous improvements by routinely reviewing and analyzing business process, workflow procedures, and job functions to provide insight with peers, SME and other functional managers.
Preferred: PeopleSoft HCM 9.x or higher application support experience.
Additional salary information: S.C. State Band 8
- Extensive knowledge of capabilities, techniques, and intricacies of enterprise resource planning (ERP) information systems
- Ability to understand and carry out complex technical analysis, instructions and requests.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner – including creating and giving presentations.
- Ability to work effectively with users, vendors, and IT personnel.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to plan, direct, instruct, and review the work of technical personnel.
- Ability to lead complex technical projects.
- Extensive knowledge of technical documentation.
- Working knowledge of information system software, internet software, spreadsheet software and word processing software as well as basic PC applications and operations – including Word, Excel and other MS Office products.
- Project management skills. Identification of and adherence to IT best practices and standard operating procedures for program management are important; however, flexibility in meeting the needs of customers is also a key consideration.