|Location||Long Beach, CA|
|Date Posted||September 12, 2018|
Our client is currently seeking a PeopleSoft HCM Integration Developer
Please contact Gabriel at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration!
**W-2 Candidates Only**
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- PeopleSoft Integration expert and hands on experience on PeopleSoft HCM 9.0 and HCM 9.2
- Immediate need for experienced PeopleSoft HCM developer with extensive experience integrating with 3rd party systems
- The initial requirement is to develop integrations between the PageUp People Cloud Recruiting solution and PeopleSoft HCM 9.0, ideally leveraging Template Hire, however additional integrations may be required during this engagement
- Responsible for writing third party integration programs using various programming methods that include Component Interfaces, App Engines, and Integration Broker.
- Working directly with the Business Systems Analysts, project team and PageUp's technical team, assist in defining requirements, writing technical specs, assisting with test scripts and knowledge transfer to our in-house development team
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Oracle Certification on PeopleSoft People Tools with minimum of 10 years of experience
- Very strong Knowledge in Core HR and managed hires modules
- People Tools 8.55 and higher knowledge - Application Engine, People Code, Integration Broker, Component Interface, SQR, PeopleSoft Test Frame work etc.,
- Experience with 3rd party integrations using flat files over SMTP
- Good data analysis, coding, testing, implementing, debugging and documentation skills.
- Very strong experience on integration tools and writing complex programs with multi Job and multi institution environment.
- Experience work on Multi-tasking that includes coding, review functional specifications, and work closely with functional users as regular basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.