|Date Posted||November 8, 2018|
We are currently seeking PeopleSoft Data Conversion Consultant for our customer’s PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 implementation. In this role, you will work with clients and functional consultants to execute a data conversion client ADP HCM system into PeopleSoft. Successful candidates will provide technical process knowledge and product expertise and have the ability to translate PeopleSoftt and client terms so that all participants can contribute to implementation success.
- Perform PeopleSoft data conversion process by converting data from a legacy system to PeopleSoft HCM via legacy evaluation, data mapping and conversion.
- Analyze data in the existing system then map the data to the new system; mapping to the batch load process format.
- Verify that the field(s) contains valid and accurate information and identify the target field where the data migrates to.
- Define conversion rules for the field.
- Convert data to the load-process format and write programs that convert the data to a batch load format.
- Ensure all data is validated and converted into the format to be used in the target system.
- Execute the Conversion Process: Convert tables used for validation, converting the application data in a Human Resources system, to load employee data.
- Review conversion report(s) to track conversion errors
- Validate the conversion process and data. c/o executing reports to be compared to the existing system Execute migrations of configurations and client data into PeopleSoft HCM v9.2
- Work with clients to resolve data conversion issues
- Understand PeopleSoft Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Work with the Delivery Assurance team to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 1-2 years of experience in the Higher Education as a Technical Resource
- Knowledge of Academic programs, organizational structures, and hierarchies
- At least 3 years of experience migrating data into PeopleSoft solutions in a Higher Education environment (i.e. Ellucian, Banner, Colleague, PeopleSoft HCM, Campus Solutions, Jenzabar)
- At least 3 years of experience in data migration strategy including analysis and requirements gathering
- Previous experience as a programmer, data migration specialist