|Location||March Air Reserve Base, CA|
|Date Posted||February 24, 2018|
Kelly IT is looking for a PeopleSoft HCM Business Analyst for a contract opportunity in Riverside, CA!
Your expertise is required for a crucial component of a high-priority project to centralize, streamline and standardize HR, payroll, benefits, general ledger, work force administration and academic processes!
The Business Analyst provides detailed requirements, analyzes business needs, and validates complex solutions. In support of the client, performs advanced and complex analysis of business requirements, coordinates the gathering and analysis of functional design requirements, and coordinates the development of test cases and detailed test scripts in order to execute test plans. The Business Analyst documents business process improvement efforts, and resolves complex production support issues. Reporting to the Senior Functional Manager performs complex tasks related to the support, maintenance, testing and enhancement of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.
- Leads the production support efforts for PeopleSoft HCM users including the provision of system demonstrations, consultations, training, and technical support.
- Leads/provides support the effort to develop test cases and test scripts for the preparation and execution of system testing, system integration testing, and user acceptance testing according to plans. Through detailed execution of test cases ensures that all software and reports are functioning properly.
- Develops project plans and leads end user documentation activities. Gathers and analyzes data to prepare business process and procedural documentation. Leads activities required for changes in maintenance, system standards and in the creation of specifications.
- Provides support on new applications and participates in other functional support activities as required.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated experience performing business analyst functions, such as writing functional design specifications, configuring PeopleSoft, developing test scripts, implementing solutions and leading multi- location support activities.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with PeopleSoft HCM (including experience with 9.2).
- Ability to effectively present ideas, both orally and in written form.
- Ability to use SQL or other query tools to perform analysis.
- Experience with design and delivery of reporting capabilities.
- Advanced knowledge of business and process analysis functions.
- Advanced skills and methodologies associated with process and software design, modification and implementation.
- Demonstrated skills needed to develop process and system implementation plans.
- Demonstrated experience with process analysis, systems analysis, process architectures and systems analysis methodologies and practices including traditional waterfall, Agile, Agile Scrum, UML, UML Enterprise, etc.
- Understanding and skill in complex process and systems requirement documentation standards, such as Use Case modeling, User Story creations and narrative description.
- Advanced knowledge of business processes and procedures.
- TAM, ePerformance, Absence Management modules.
- Experience in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.
- Experience as a project lead Experience developing and managing project plans.
- Experience working directly with end users in a production support environment.
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.