|Date Posted||May 8, 2018|
Location: Providence, RI, USA
• 6-8 years of strong PeopleSoft experience. Should have worked in Peoplesoft HCM Implementation & Support Projects
• Should have experience and working knowledge in PeopleSoft HCM latest releases – Core HR, Workforce Administration, Base Benefits and Benefits Administration etc.
• Strong Technical skills in PeopleSoft Technology (Application designer, App Engine, Component Interface, People Code, Application Package, Workflow/AWE and IB)
• Should have strong experience in PeopleSoft Workflow/AWE for Workflow development.
• Must have experience in effectively using People Tools, Debugging, PeopleSoft Internet Architecture, Process Scheduler and Security applications