|Date Posted||November 7, 2018|
PeopleSoft Business Analyst (PeopleSoft 9.2 Time & Labor, Absence Management)
Location: Atlanta Georgia 8-10 Months
The PeopleSoft Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the PeopleSoft HCM application with expertise in Time & Labor and Absence Management, Identifies, scopes, documents, coordinates and implements business requirements for solutions that enhance business operations.
Help compile, research, analyze and document data/requirements, workflow processes, functionality and/or controls for a PeopleSoft 9.2 implementation from ADP. Help develop and evaluate information, and prepare recommendations based on analysis for use in decision making. To support the assigned functions, projects and activities. Provide feedback and suggestions to improve established policies, procedures, and methodologies.
Participates, coordinates and performs the Time & Labor/Absence Management functional tasks related to the development lifecycle of PeopleSoft projects including requirements definition, fit/gap analysis, process re-design and implementation, solution design, configuration, writing and executing test scripts, training and validation.
Participates in production support by performing necessary analysis to troubleshoot system issues and ensure solutions meet user requirements.
Responsible for supporting the maintenance of PeopleSoft HCM configuration to ensure proper setup to support business processes.
Identifies and analyzes opportunities for new and/or improved processes, or technology and provides clear picture of possible outcomes
Responsible for keeping current with PeopleSoft enhancements/improvements delivered by Oracle.
Collaborates with end users and technical resources to define requirements, design and build solutions.
Work with peers, business units, project teams and vendors to ensure business needs are fully communicated, documented and satisfied.
Bachelor’s Degree (accredited school) or equivalent work experience with emphasis in:
• Computer Science or other related field
• PeopleSoft 9.2 Implementations and/or Upgrades
Must have 7-10 years (total) of experience in the following:
Administration -> Knowledge of administrative procedures, process/project development, and system procedures.
PeopleSoft 9.2 Time & Labor and Absence Management: Knowledge of fundamental business practices and concepts that impact the success and profitability of the organization. Experience with rules creation.
Business Management -> Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, human resource management and efficiency and process methods.
• Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HRMS 9.2 Functional and Technical
• Experience in Higher Education or Public Sector environment
• Advanced research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Effective relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills
• High attention to detail and time management (setting and meeting deadlines)
• Knowledge of business processes
• Experience with application lifecycle management tools
• Experience in translating business requirements into technical solutions
• Experience working in cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams and projects