|Date Posted||May 10, 2018|
Our client is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Functional Consultant
Client Description: banking
Location: Chicago, IL 60602
Duration: 6 month contract on W2 with potential to extend
Need PeopleSoft Functional Consultant with proven experience and product knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM modules. The consultant should possess strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM HR, payroll and compensation modules, preferably V9.2. Experience with Taleo integrations and portal (Interactions Hub) highly preferred.
Serve as a functional consultant to augment PeopleSoft Functional Application Team. Will evaluate HR business requirements, research and evaluate options, estimate units of work, recommend alternative solutions with impact analysis and prioritize deliverables. Will work with HR business SMEs to translate these into system requirements, as well as create and execute test and implementation plans. Will work closely with system developers on technical design considerations
- Experience working on previous PeopleSoft functional application team is highly preferred.
- Strong oral and written communications skills are essential.
- Ability to document complex functional requirements for end users and technical use
- Ability to work individually under conditions of varying uncertainty as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work well with business subject matter experts and technical resources to deliver work on time according to project schedule.
- In depth knowledge of day to day operations in an HRIS environment.
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM HR and payroll modules required. Experience with Taleo, Portal (Interactions Hub) and compensation modules preferred.