|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||April 10, 2018|
Kforce has a client in search of a PeopleSoft Functional Analyst, Senior in New York, New York (NY).
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of PeopleSoft Functional Analyst - Time & Labor for a 6-month contract to permanent opportunity. The engagement will take place at our NYC location. The consultant during this engagement is expected to travel 10% within the 5 boroughs of NYC.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in guiding the end-users from the design phase through the configuration and testing of the new PeopleSoft Payroll and Time and Labor system
- Works with ERP Implementation Partner to gather business requirements, perform fit/gap analysis, and develop functional specifications for data conversions and customizations
- Provides functional support and configuration expertise to the Time and Labor team, including: time reporter data, time reporting work groups, task templates, codes, schedule groups, with ability to troubleshoot issues related to processing and interfacing into Payroll and Human Resources
- Advise the project team on best practices related to configuration and setup of the time and labor module
- Involved in all implementation, testing, integration, and issue resolution around Time and Labor - including integration with Human Resource, Payroll, Absence Management, and time collection devices
- Partner with Payroll personnel to support business operations and satisfy user inquiries, resolve issues, and support applications
- Modify or develop new queries and reports in PeopleSoft as needed
- Collaborate with peers and customers to deliver solutions