|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 4, 2018|
Kforce has a client seeking a PeopleSoft Functional Analyst, Senior in New York, New York (NY) for a 6-month contract to permanent opportunity. The engagement will take place at our NYC location. The consultant during this engagement is expected to travel 10% within the 5 boroughs of NYC.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in guiding the end-users from the design phase through the configuration and testing of the new PeopleSoft Absence Management module.
- Work with ERP Implementation Partner to gather business requirements, perform fit/gap analysis, and develop functional specifications for data conversions and customizations
- Provide functional support and configuration expertise to Absence Management team, including: basic configuration, accrual calculations, leave approval, with ability to troubleshoot issues related to processing and interfacing into payroll, time and labor, and human resources
- Advise the project team on best practices related to configuration and setup of the absence management module
- Involved in all implementation, testing, integration, and issue resolution around absence management - including integration with human resource, payroll, time and labor, and time collection devices
- Partner with human resource and payroll personnel to support business operations and satisfy user inquiries, resolve issues, and support applications
- Modify or develop new queries and reports in PeopleSoft as needed
- Collaborate with peers and customers to deliver solutions