|Date Posted||February 14, 2017|
Kelly IT is looking for a PeopleSoft Functional Analyst for a position in the Riverside, CA area!
This Analyst will serve as a functional contact lead within various PeopleSoft work streams for support, content expertise, and business processes and procedures.
Provides detailed requirements, analyzes business needs, and validates solutions with the client. In support of the client, performs in depth analysis of business requirements, gathers and analyzes functional design requirements, develops test cases by writing detailed test scripts and executes test plans. Documents business process improvement efforts, and resolves production support issues. Working with a Lead Functional Analyst and reporting to the Senior Functional Manager, performs complex tasks related to the support, maintenance, testing and enhancement of PeopleSoft HCM. May handle complex projects independently.
- 15% - Performs detailed analysis of business processes and problems to validate functional business requirements. Gathers, analyzes and documents functional business requirements to meet end user needs while leveraging knowledge of PeopleSoft.
- 20% - Provides support to PeopleSoft users including the provision of system demonstrations, consultation, training and technical support.
- 15% Develops test cases and test scripts for the preparation and execution of system testing, system integration testing, and user acceptance test according to plans. Through detailed execution of test cases ensures that all software and reports are functioning properly.
- 15% Participates in cross-functional teams to address business process or systems issues during testing and operational activities. Works with other functional support resources and makes solution recommendations to ensure that user requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner. Participates in the implementation of approved solutions.
- 10% Performs software evaluation and configuration activities as required.
- 15% May lead project plan development and end user documentation activities. Gathers and analyzes data to prepare business process and procedural documentation. Performs activities required for changes in maintenance, system standards and in the creation of specifications.
- 10% Provides support on new applications or enhancements as required.
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience performing business analyst functions, such as writing functional design specifications, developing test scripts, PeopleSoft configuration, implementing solutions and providing ongoing support as required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with a major enterprise business system with a preference for PeopleSoft HCM
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively present ideas, both orally and in written form
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to use SQL or other query tools to perform analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.