|Date Posted||May 3, 2018|
We are looking to add a functional analyst to the team to help with phase 2 of Time & Labor (Absence Management) for the PeopleSoft HCM team.
As a member of the Team, this role will support the projects within the HCM team.
This candidate will gather, develop, coordinate, and maintain business processes HCM projects from initial phase to final implementation, assuring both business and technical requirements meet defined standards.
Documents requirements and business processes
* Meets with users, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to define and document business requirements
* Investigates and researches Regulatory processing requirements, standards, and regulations. Evaluates configuration options to leverage PeopleSoft delivered functionality to meet Regulatory requirements.
* Identifies required customizations to PeopleSoft HCM to meet business requirements
* Translates end-user requirements into PeopleSoft specific configuration and/or customizations
* Research questions involving functionality in various versions of PeopleSoft modules
* Coordinates functional activities with the technical resources
* Support the design process and work with technical personnel to identify specific system requirements
* Works closely with technical resources to map functional requirements to technical design
* Create deliverables within the specified timelines
* Maintain and manage action items
* Assist with the coordination of problem resolutions
* Make recommendations for business process improvements
* Provide functional business process solutions
* Provide support to testing and training activities
10+ years' experience working with multiple versions of PeopleSoft and People Tools across multiple HCM modules - experience within compliance.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.