|Date Posted||February 27, 2019|
PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
Seeking a Functional Analyst who specializes in the Absence Management and Time & Labor modules within PeopleSoft for the review and recommendations needed to enhance/improve the current implementation of Absence Management module.
- Work collaboratively with different module team members to provide support on the implementation of PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System (HRMS), Absence Management, Time and Labor modules.
- Work with Absence Management, Time & Labor Functional Team Leads to analyze and document customer functional requirements, test the solutions to determine if they meet customer expectations and deadlines, help the technical team from functional side to implement them.
- Develop database queries, formatted reports. Work directly with the Technical Team to present business requirements and functional specifications.
- Provide business and application expertise in the assessment and resolution of the operational system, incidents, and issues. Interacts directly with customers to troubleshoot issues and seek resolution.
- System Administrators, Integrators, Network staff, and external vendors as appropriate to coordinate, plan, solve problems, etc. Available as needed for batch processing support and system issues that occur during normal duty hours and off duty hours as required.
- Maintain a strong functional understanding of PeopleSoft in the areas of Human Capital management to include Absence Management, Time & Labor, Payroll, Benefits. Seek self-improvement.
- Develop functional documentation and instructions for change management approval and production implementation.
- Develop test plans, requirements traceability metrics
- Validate data in the system and determine the root cause of the problems.