|Date Posted||July 11, 2018|
Position: Sr. PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
Job Purpose: Provide functional expertise in gaining an understanding of legacy Personnel and Payroll computer systems and work with technical resources to transform the data into a PeopleSoft HCM and Global Payroll environment. The position requires the ability to work with legacy personnel and payroll computer system owners. Once the conversion and integrations are complete, the incumbent will unit test them and work with technical team members to resolve problems.
Job Duties: Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Develop an understanding of legacy HCM and Payroll computer systems and their underlying data;
- Develop an understanding of the NP2 HCM and Global Payroll implementation;
- Create mapping documents to describe how to move information between the systems;
- Create documents capable of communicating integration and computer system interface documents;
- Unit Test the implementation;
- Serve as primary author of various technical and functional documents and project deliverables (e.g., Conversion Functional Documents and conversion mapping documents, etc.)
- Develop agendas, status reports, document and distribute meeting minutes, track action items and risks, and facilitate meetings
- Write test plans, create test scripts, execute tests and document test results.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing and other user testing efforts by business users.
- Perform business process analysis and offer recommendations for customization versus configuration
- Interact with business customers (internal and external) to understand and document their business processes and requirements.
- Work with development team to design and implement system modifications
- Effectively contribute to technical discussions.
- Develop strong relationships with business users in all HR and Payroll and Payroll Accounting functional areas
- Successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Participate in design reviews and provide constructive feedback to the team
- Work on cross functional projects with groups such as HR, Payroll, Recruiting, Finance, etc.