|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||June 3, 2018|
The Corporate PeopleSoft Functional Analyst will be responsible for supporting the corporate and divisional HR teams in identifying, analyzing, and implementing improvements.
Our client, a growing global manufacturer, has an immediate need to attract a PeopleSoft Functional Analyst who will be a major contributor to the Corporate HR team focusing on business process analysis, developing functional solutions to complex and unique problems relating to the management team of Human Capital in the HRIS system for both US and international locations as well as payroll processing for the US and Canadian locations. Areas of responsibility include both compensation and benefits administration as well as providing training and support to corporate-wide end users.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience with PeopleSoft Human Capital Management
- Experience working with international employee data management in PeopleSoft
- Experience working with PeopleSoft, as well as other HRIS systems
- Thorough knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 and/or 9.2
- Must be proficient with Payroll for North America configuration and processing
- Demonstrated HRMS experience must include knowledge of applicable reporting tools such as Query and Crystal
- Ability to read SQR and SQL
- Experience in leading fit-gap sessions