|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2018|
PeopleSoft Functional Analyst - Corporate
Salary $90,000 - $110,000 + Bonus & Benefits & Paid Relocation to St. Louis, MO
Growing global manufacturing company has a position for a PeopleSoft Functional Analyst. You’ll be a major contributor to the Corporate HR team focusing on business process analysis, developing functional solutions to complex and unique problems relating to the management team of Human Capital in the HRIS system for both US and international locations as well as payroll processing for the US and Canadian locations. Areas of responsibility include both compensation and benefits administration as well as providing training and support to corporate-wide end users.
This Corporate PeopleSoft Functional Analyst position will be responsible for supporting the corporate and divisional HR teams in identifying, analyzing, and implementing improvements. Other responsibilities will be:
● Be the SME to provide analysis of workflow, system capabilities and configuration solutions
● Conduct fit-gap analysis of PeopleSoft and make recommendations for optimization
● Support the HR teams to ensure successful and reliable interfaces between PeopleSoft and other systems
● Work hand-in-hand with HRIS technical teams to ensure both function and technical needs align with other HRIS systems
● Lead solution design to ensure business needs are met, plan and execute data conversion activities and configurations
● Create standard, complex, and customized queries and reports
● Train HR team on PeopleSoft functionality.
Salary $90,000 - $110,000 + Bonus & Benefits & Paid Relocation to St. Louis, MO!
You get the theme song “Meet Me in St. Louis” when you work for this company and after one visit to this exciting star of American’s Heartland in the Show Me State, you’ll know why! Almost every bit of US history has passed through St. Louis and left its mark for you to explore: from the Old West via stage coach to the World’s Fair, exciting children’s parks & museums to blues & BBQ. There are four seasons to experience in St. Louis; a football fall will give you a White Christmas and melt in time to sing “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” as you enjoy the world famous Cardinals baseball. Exceptional people here & you won’t sing the “St. Louis Blues” as you make your home here in this incredible town along the Mighty Miss’ssip.