|Date Posted||March 3, 2018|
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
The PeopleSoft Business Systems Analyst is a functional role in delivery and support of the PeopleSoft Financials Supply Chain Management (FSCM) modules (Purchasing, Inventory, eProcurement, Contract Management, Payables, Asset Management, Project Costing and General Ledger). The candidate must have experience working with at least two modules in PeopleSoft FSCM Version 9.0 and above. The candidate must possess the ability to create functional documentation including: business process flows, requirements, test scripts and test cases.
• To participate in PeopleSoft related projects, production support and testing efforts to ensure solutions meet user requirements.
• To participate, coordinate and perform the functional tasks related to the development lifecycle of PeopleSoft projects including requirements definition, analysis, fit/gap resolution, process design and implementation, functional design, configuration, testing, training and validation.
• Troubleshoot PeopleSoft issues.
• Stay current on PeopleSoft enhancements/improvements delivered by Oracle.
• Work with end users and technical resources to build solutions.
• Responsible for PeopleSoft FSCM configuration that supports business processes.
• Responsible for writing test scripts and testing functionality.
• Minimal 3 years’ experience in PeopleSoft FSCM Asset Management and Inventory/Supply functionality
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience working with the Software Development Life Cycle
• Solid experience with conceptually understanding Relational Databases
• Proven experience testing software including PeopleSoft FSCM
• Experience in writing test plans and test scripts
• Proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Excel, Access and Visio
• Proficiency with PeopleSoft Query and SQL
• Proven experience gathering/analyzing data and writing business requirements documents
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability