|Location||Oak Brook, IL|
|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
Job Number: 467458
PeopleSoft Financials Functional Lead
OVERVIEW: The PeopleSoft Financials Functional Lead is responsible for successful delivery of PeopleSoft Financial technology solutions. The Lead will have both functional and technical PeopleSoft experience. This includes PeopleSoft financials module configuration, business requirement gathering, design, and testing of PeopleSoft solutions. Understands business processes and challenges and translates them into best practice solutions.
OUR CLIENT: With 58 locations in 177 countries, we offer unmatched global breadth supported by localized attention and innovative technology that strikes the right balance of self service and human support.
COMPENSATION: $110 - 140k + bonus + benefits
- Supports PeopleSoft GL and AP modules and users' daily activities to include troubleshooting production issues, monitoring jobs, working with developers to resolve interface issues, make configuration updates, be actively involved in month-end close activities
- Work with the business team to design both process and PeopleSoft application solutions to meet changing complex business needs
- Proficient in PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials including AP and GL. Experience with AR, Billing, and ePro are a plus
- Multiple full Life Cycles of implementation, upgrades, and legacy conversions preferred
- Experience working with PeopleSoft technical and reporting tools including nVision, PS Query, App Engine, SQR, App Designer, SQL
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing® Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.