|Location||Kansas City, MO|
|Date Posted||October 26, 2018|
Are you an experienced PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Project Manager? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Project Manager to work at their location in Kansas City, Missouri. This is an 18 month contract assignment.
Primary duties will consist of managing a PeopleSoft FCSM upgrade and consolidation project as two companies are being merged. The selected candidate should have recent working knowledge of or skill set with the following:
- PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials and Supply Chain
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage large scale projects with lots of integration points and cross functional expertise
- Ability to effectively manage the project plan, and hit deadlines
- Ability to identify key project risks and address accordingly
- Familiarity with large scale projects, dependencies, risks, scope, schedule, budget and success factors
- Reasonable in terms of problem resolution and escalation
- Cloud/SaaS – Familiar with implementing Could applications – 0-3 years
- Project Management – Current hands on experience with managing large application projects – 4-5 years
- Executive Presentations – Experience creating and presenting executive level reporting and presentations – 4-5 years
- PeopleSoft FSCM – Current experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 specific to the Finance and Supply Chain systems – 4-5 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field
Job Requisition # 28380
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.