|Location||Mountain View, CA|
|Date Posted||August 17, 2018|
PeopleSoft Financial Supply Chain Programmer
12+ month Contract
Rate: Open and Based on Experience
Mountain View, CA
The PeopleSoft Financial Supply Chain Programmer will be responsible for the daily support, maintenance and integration of the PeopleSoft Supply Chain System.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering, or related field
- 4+ years of experience with the PeopleSoft Financial and Supply Chain systems.
- Experience providing daily support and maintenance of PeopleSoft
- Ability to build PeopleSoft Supply Chain integrations
- Strong communication skills
Who you'll work for:
About Strategic IT Staffing
With over 20 years of staffing experience in the technical information field, Strategic IT Staffing knows the industry well from the most rewarding jobs available to the hottest career choices to make. In addition, we are owned and operated by industry experts who have worked in the information arena for over two decades. When you choose to work through Strategic IT Staffing, you choose a team approach to employment. We match your career choice and skills with an employer who needs your knowledge and expertise. We make sure you are in control of your career. Strategic IT Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status