|Date Posted||July 7, 2018|
PeopleSoft Financial Aid Implementation
PeopleSoft Financial Aid Implementation Consultant”
• Must have solid competency in configuration and implementation of the PeopleSoft Financial Aid Module
• 6+ years of experience working in an academic institution
• 6+ years of experience leading requirement workshops with over 15 people on projects spanning over 2 years. Strong Project Management abilities.
• Strong Leadership abilities.
• Strong data, application and integration technical skills.
• Experience creating workflows diagrams, relationship maps, use cases, context diagrams, and test plans.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Well-developed skills with Visio, MS-Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Experienced working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks.
• Demonstrated track record of successful project delivery.
• Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex tasks.
• Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both technical and functional audiences.
• Experience with testing, including end-to-end system testing is a plus.
• Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both technical and functional audiences
• Experience with testing, including definition and execution of test plans and scenarios
Duties and Responsibilities
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs/requirements
• Assess needs for application and integration.
• Work independently with staff to assist them, guide them and mentor them to identify solution options.
• Participate as a team member to achieve successful business process reengineering.
• Follow through with teams to ensure consistent solutions and continuous improvement.
• Take full ownership of and accountability for assigned tasks
• Communicate on status to management and teams.
Desired Proactive Behaviors
• Proactive – operates and communicates while there is still time to put alternate plans into place
• Operates with a sense of urgency
• Meets commitments and is upfront and proactive in communicating rare instances where commitment targets are in jeopardy
• Analyzes issues, proposes solutions, and then takes ownership of their execution
• Works effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles
• Works effectively with peers from other areas of the project
• Ability to prioritize issues and then work them with determination until they are completely closed
• Acts with integrity at all times
• Works to understands project governance model and operates effectively within it
Education and Qualifications
• An educational background with a Bachelor’s degree or higher (or 5+ years in Financial Aid Consultant role
0: 608-467-1231 I [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Symphony Corporation A SEI-CMMI Level 4 Company
We synchronize business, technology and people