|Date Posted||August 8, 2018|
PeopleSoft Financial Aid Implementation Consultant
Seeking highly motivated and capable person to help configure our Campus Solution Financial Aid (FA) module to better meet Madison College business needs. This work includes helping reengineer FA functionality to reduce customizations, decrease processing time, and improving day to day service transactions. This role requires someone with experience in FA day-to-day activities and first-hand knowledge of the requirements within the financial aid profession.
Title: PeopleSoft Project Manager
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: 9 months (with possible extensions)
(1) List of 3 References
(2) Skill Matrix
• Must have solid competency in configuration and implementation of the PeopleSoft Financial Aid Module
• 6+ years of experience working with an academic institution
• Strong data, application and integration technical skills.
• Strong process definition skills.
• Experience creating workflow diagrams, relationship maps, use cases, and test plans.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Well-developed skills with Visio and Word.
• Experienced working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks.
• Demonstrated track record of successful project delivery.
• Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex tasks.
• Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both technical and functional audiences.
• Experience with testing, including end-to-end system testing and user acceptance testing.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Reviews analyzes and evaluate Financial Aid business systems and user needs/requirements
• Assess needs for the application and any required integrations.
• Work independently with staff to assist, guide, and mentor them to identify solutions.
• Participate as a team member to achieve successful business process reengineering.
• Communicate status to management and teams.
• Proactive – operates with and communicates to all stakeholders and co-workers
• Meets commitments and is upfront and proactive in communicating when goals are in jeopardy
• Analyze issues, proposes solutions, and then takes ownership of the execution of solutions
• Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles
• Ability to prioritize issues and resolve them
• Act with integrity at all times
• Work to understands college governance model and operate effectively within it
Education and Qualifications
• An educational background with a Bachelor's degree or higher (or 5+ years in Financial Aid Implementation or Process Re-engineering Consultant role)
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)