|Date Posted||August 12, 2017|
Position: PeopleSoft eProcurement / Inventory Lead
Location: Austin, TX
Length: 16+ Month
This eProcurement / Inventory Module Lead position will be responsible for assisting client with the functional planning, building, testing and deployment of their modules reimplementation through go-live. The worker must have extensive knowledge of what is required to perform a PeopleSoft system re-engineering for a reimplementation. This position requires multi-tasking, exercising initiative and independent judgment.
Duties for this position will include:
- Responsible for Fit/Gap and creating detailed Functional Design Documentation, Interface Mapping and to ensure those are agreed to and understood by the Technical Team, signed-off on in the Technical Design Document (TDD) and are fully functional in the PeopleSoft.
- Responsible for ensuring Fit/Gap analysis is accurately documented in the Requirements Traceability Matrix;
- Responsible for understanding any unique business process needs of client and how they are best facilitated by the new PeopleSoft 9.2 with a minimum of custom code.
- Responsible for planning UAT, while coordinating and driving the resolution of any and all eProcurement / Inventory defects.
- Owns execution of the Keep/Drop analysis of existing customizations and the leveraging of PeopleSoft 9.2 improved functionality, including evaluation of different configurations and customizations for business process flow streamlining and automation;
- Drives and owns the evaluation of existing PeopleSoft version 9.2 eProcurement / Inventory customizations and configurations against best practices for a streamlined business process flow and to determine a Keep/Drop customization list.
- Responsible for identification, documentation, and reporting of project risks to Project Manager and Project Team to determine the appropriate response strategy with the PM;
- Leads the eProcurement / Inventory design sessions with subject matter experts (SME) by assigning and monitoring tasks, prioritizing, and optimizing implementation efforts;
- Responsible for any modifications to security for eProcurement / Inventory including changes to user preference settings, separation of duties and the accessibility matrix.
- Plans, executes and coordinates with the client SME in meetings between stakeholders, EFOR project resources, and senior managers to ensure overall completeness, accuracy and quality of the end product;
- Responsible for execution of all eProcurement / Inventory Module mock data conversions, and the resolution of the related defects prior to any test cycle (System, Integration, User Acceptance and Go-Live) scheduled throughout the project.
- Responsible to work with the Technical Team to identify and document application performance test plans and test scenarios, and support building scripts and to address questions in execution of those performance tests.
- Works with the technical team to define and test any potential customizations to the solution, including data conversions, reports, interfaces and functional enhancements of PeopleSoft Financials version 9.2;
- Possesses PeopleSoft Version 9.2 expertise and facilitation of integrations with the following modules, General Ledger, Time and Labor, eProcurement / Inventory, Project Costing, Accounts Receivable, Billing and any external third party systems.
- Responsible for consistent use of project standardized processes and forms to manage project documentation, including but not limited to, Functional Design Documents, Key Design Decisions, Change Controls, Risk Registers, Scope Documentation, Configuration Documentation, Business Process Flows and other project documents as needed;
- Responsible for supporting training and organizational impact activities including training plan, organizational impact assessment, training content and prepping training team materials before they are presented;
- Takes an ownership role in the overall creation of the eProcurement / Inventory related project delivery and milestones with client SME/Business Owners and Project Team;
- Works with client Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) project PM and Team Leads to identify, record, and mitigate risks while resolving issues throughout implementation as needed;
- Completes tasks in an efficient and timely manner while keeping project stakeholders informed;
- Responsible for supporting deployment activities including an eProcurement / Inventory module cutover plan deployment checklist and back-out plans for eProcurement / Inventory;
- Provides various administrative services and reports necessary to control the project budget, schedule, scope and quality.
The worker should have extensive experience within PeopleSoft Baseline version 9.2 Functionality and Configuration Capability. The worker should have a history of success leading functional teams for PeopleSoft Implementations using project management best practices.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.