|Date Posted||September 18, 2018|
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED | FEDERAL POSITION | SECRET CLEARANCE OR CLEARABLE | 100% REMOTE
Please email your resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] |301-367-6706
- Experience with Custom Application Development with PeopleTools with strong skills in Peoplecode and Application Packages.
- Workflow, Integration Broker, Application Messaging or Web Services.
- Experience with any two or more modules within PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management: Asset Management, Grants, Purchasing, eProcurement, Inventory, Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Billing, Contracts, Order Management. Experience with Procurement modules preferred."
- Member of the PeopleSoft development team supporting new initiatives and production support. Developer will be responsible for development, build of deliverables, technical designs, design reviews, code review, and unit testing.
- Required Qualifications :
1. 10+ years of PeopleSoft Development Experience using PeopleTools for Pages, Components, Records, Component Interfaces, and Other PS objects.
2. 10+ years of PeopleCode and Application packages
3. 10+ years of Application Engine
4. 10+ years of SQL, SQR, DMS Scripts
5. 3+ years of Crystal Reports, and BI Publisher reports
6. 3+ years of Integration Broker, Application Messaging or Web Services.
7. 3+ years experience with Workflow Technology and/or Application Workflow Engine (AWE)
8. 2+ years experience developing with PS Portal/Interaction Hub or Portal Packs.
9. Development experience with Fluid Pages, and new tools is a plus, not required.
10. Experience with PeopleSoft 9.0, PeopleTools 8.54 or higher version required.
11. Understanding of PeopleSoft 9.x Technical Architecture, Application Servers, Web Servers and Database Servers (Oracle Database 11g/12c).
12. Bachelor's degree (minimum) required.
13. Experience with any two or more modules within PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management: Asset Management, Grants, Purchasing, eProcurement, Inventory, Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Billing, Contracts, Order Management. Experience with Procurement modules preferred.
14. Strong troubleshooting skills for Production system Issues
1. SQL Tuning experience and working with Oracle databases.
2. Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2, PeopleTools 8.55/8.56 is a plus.
3. PeopleSoft Upgrade experience with PeopleSoft 9.2, PeopleTools 8.55/8.56 is a plus. "
Soft Skills/Personality Type (ex. We need a "go-getter", we need a directional person, we need a plug and play listener, etc.) We need an individual who works well independently, but also in a team environment. The individual needs to be able to work with functional team members to discuss requirements and provide a level of effort with designs.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)