|Date Posted||October 4, 2017|
Vaco Tampa LLC is currently hiring a PeopleSoft Developer and Integration Specialist to work a full-time position on-site in Tampa, FL.
Duties and Accountabilities
- Provides the technical solution/design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation covering all technical aspects of the PeopleSoft implementation lifecycle for standard and custom solutions.
- Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
- Creates, updates and edits functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements.
- Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
- Designs, plans, tests and implements solutions to meet functional and technical specifications for a complex PeopleSoft HR application/platform including Custom people code, WC integration framework, Integration broker -Web services/XMLs and other point to point interfaces.
- Conducts Unit testing and resolve issues found during testing and performs maintenance of business operations.
- Meets deadlines and manages multiple, dynamic priorities and projects.
- Effectively communicates and demonstrates experience working in a team-orientated environment.
Essential Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- 10-12 years of related experience. At least 8 years with Peoplesoft HR modules (Core HR, Benefits Admin, Payroll Interface, eCompensation, eProfile) on SQL server platform
- 10+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems. Experience in drafting technical design specifications and test plans for application modifications or customizations
- Must have experience in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 and People tools 8.54
- Experienced in Integration Broker, SOAP /REST based Web services, App. Designer, PeopleCode, SQR, App. Engine PeopleCode, Application Packages, Component Interfaces, SQR, Data mover, File layout and Query.
- Expertise with SQL, queries and troubleshooting of report performance issues
- Possess prior experience of supporting large scale Global organizations with successful ERP implementation(s)
- Familiarity with Portal Technology and Workflow.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on client service and solution ownership.
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills, reviewing data, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Cross Functional Teams.