|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||March 5, 2019|
Experis' Client is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Developer for a contract assignment in New York City.
In-person interview in New York City will be required - NO PHONE/SKYPE - please only apply if you are willing to do an in-person interview in NYC.
Module: PeopleSoft HCM
Skills & Requirements
- Candidate should have minimum of 5 years of experience as a PeopleSoft Developer / Support Analyst
- Candidate should have strong experience working on Application engine, Component Interface, Integration Broker Web services (SOAP & REST), AWE and Peoplecode
- Candidate should have strong background of working on PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM modules (HR, Payroll, Benefits, Time & Labor and Recruitment)
- Should have strong SQL skills and SQR development skills and should be familiar with Peoplesoft delivered database tables.
- Candidate should have more than just production support, should have hands-on knowledge to develop interfaces or enhancements from scratch .
- Should have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or in related field is required
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate should have strong problem solving skills and ability to work in multiple assignments with multiple demands, with changing priorities, and deadlines
- Need experience on STAT migration tool.
- Candidate would be required to perform analysis of business and system requirements and system design for the development and configuration
- Candidate is expected to be experienced and should be able to start working on system from day one with minimal hands holding.
- Candidate would have to design, build, unit test and deploy changes to PeopleSoft HCM application based on functional specs
- Candidate would have to work closely with other Developers, Peoplesoft admins and Business/Functional users
- Candidate will have maintain technical and standard documentation for program development activity in a timely and high quality manner
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)