|Date Posted||February 21, 2019|
Job Title : Peoplesoft Developer
Duration : 9 months
Location : Folsom-CA
Seeking an experienced Peoplesoft Developer, with expertise in contributing to different phases of the ERP Peoplesoft Financials application development lifecycle. As a senior PS developer, you will be intensely involved in ensuring design, build and implementation of work product; participate in requirements gathering, validation of architecture, creation and review of design. You will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
• Deep Knowledge of PeopleSoft Technical Tools including App Designer, PeopleCode, App Engine, Workflows, BI Publisher, App Packages, Web Services (REST based APIs), Component Interfaces, SQR, Integration Broker, Workflow Frame Work.
• Experience in PeopleSoft Financials modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Asset Management, Project Costing, Purchasing and Commitment control.
• Experience in PeopleSoft Financial and Supply Chain Implementation and completed at least 1 Peoplesoft Financials implementation project
• Basic Scripting and debugging experience in Unix environments – good to have
• Should have onsite/offshore work model experience comfortable working with geographically diverse teams.
• Experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• Any experience in S4/Hana will be an added advantage